New Rules 2014
1) All members must attend 4 meetings and sign in to be eligible for year end party, gift and Derbies.
2) All fish must be weighed at approved weigh stations!Our approved weigh stations are: Babylon Fishing Station, Suffolk Marine, Saltwaters, Burnettes, Star Island and Gone fishing....If you have a weigh station that you'd like to have approved and added to the list please feel free to contact us and we will see what we can do to get them added.
3) All weigh slips must be turned in with-in 2 weeks of date fish was caught.
4) All fish weighed for derbies must be accompanied by a picture. Feel free to email them to this email. This will allow us to post the monthly derby winners with a picture on the website.
5) All New members must be sponsored by an existing club member in good standing and approved by the board.
New Boundaries have been approved by the members of the Suffolk Marine Anglers. For 2013 fish can only be weighed in if caught in in the zone in yellow (Deb's inlet to Moriches Inlet). For off shore species you may leave from any port.